Originally from numisma
► Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
► Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
► At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
1. I floss like a madwoman.
2. I have a hard time listening to my non-black friends talk like they just left the ghetto.
3. I love the smell of Lysol lemon-scented anti-bacterial spray and Tilex daily shower spray - to the extent that I will stand there sniffing the bottle! The kids say I'm 'huffing' the household chemicals when they catch me.
4. I never used to eat food mixed together on my plate. Everything had to be in separate areas, not touching, and I always ate all of one thing before going on to the next.
5. I cuss like a longshoreman - and readily admit that my 'potty' mouth is the main reason that my son sounds like one now.
6. I get a perverse thrill out of verbally one-upping someone who's being intentionally offensive. Especially if it is as subtle as possible. Seriously, few other things get my adrenaline boosted faster!
7. I drive like I'm in the Indy 500. Drafting, passing, accelerating through the curves... my poor Dodge Ram isn't that great, but I LOVE it when I can get my hands on Steven's T/A. And, this summer, when the GTO is running again - watch out world!!!
8. I'm a closet metal-head. I like my music LOUD and ROCKING. I was nearly as devastated as my son when Dimebag Darrell died. Old? Yes, I am. Dead yet? Not hardly!!!
Sorry, Nicole, but I'm not gonna tag people here. It just wouldn't work cuz hardly anyone outside of the people you already tagged ever reads this thing!! But I posted the stuff anyway - I got it HALF right, right??