Hello... it's been a while, hasn't it? Mea culpa, RL and what passes for it has been kicking me square in the ass lately!
- I have officially joined the ranks of "Banner Tarts." My dear friend and authoress, demonlord_lover made me a BEAUTIFUL, pretty, shiny banner for my profile... go check it out... it really is PRETTY and SHINY! But I'm still only a "Banner Tart" because I don't have enough to be considered in the ranks of the 'heavy hitters,' the "Banner Whores." Maybe someday, huh? *snicker*
- Today I woke up with a horrid case of burning nostril. What is that, you might ask? Well, that's what you get when you're about to sneeze... you know, that burning, tickling sensation that makes your eyes water? The only problem is that it didn't go away. That's right, I'm officially diseased now. Sneezing, coughing, nose-blowing, watery-eyed, achy, disoriented SICK. Blah.
- Down to my last week's worth of grocery money, so its time to sell more stuff. I just have to come up with the energy to do so. More blah.
- Being an "adult" and exercising restraint in my dealings with difficult people got real old, real fast this week. So I quit. I mean, I really QUIT. I fired off a salvo last night that was so close to my old self it had me nearly beside myself with glee. I am one SICK and BITCHY broad. Seriously. I'll try playing adult next week. Maybe. If I feel like it. Or maybe NOT. As I told the recipient of last night's blast, I haven't had this much fun (vis a vis verbal/written repartee) in YEARS. Oh, and did I mention BITCHY?
- The only problem with letting go of all that lovely restraint is that my guts are now extremely upset with me. Yes, I DO hate my own guts. Horribly. More blah.
- Kids are grousing over the sad state of affairs in their lives - as in a LACK of affairs, or something like that. I think it has something to do with the whole "full moon eclipse" thing we had going on this week. Or not... what was I talking about?
- The "green death" medicine makes me loopy. Yes, it really does. Am I a lightweight or WHAT? Yeah, I thought so. Thanks for agreeing with me. :p
So, that's kinda all that's really new, except the fact that I haven't done any of the beta work I SHOULD be doing right now. Ok, so I'm also a lazy beta, in addition to generally being a crappy human being (at least according to ONE person-type-thing). Oh dear, eyes are now watery AND droopy - maybe I'll feel guilty about all this next week, would that be ok with everyone?? Again, I thought so. Never mind. Goodnight!